REQUIRED HEALTH DOCUMENTS FOR ALL KINDERGARTEN, 3RD, 7th, AND 9th GRADERS
FOR THE 2019-20 SCHOOL YEAR
Kindergarten students: parents must provide proof student has:
- Received all 4 year old booster immunizations: Dtap, Polio, MMR and Varicella.
- Vision Screening completed at a Health Physical, Lion’s Club OR a Family Optometrist
- Dental Screening at a Health physical OR by a Dental Provider
3rd grade students: parents must provide proof student has:
- Vision Screening completed at a Health Physical, by Lion’s Club OR a Family Optometrist
7th grade (and older) students: parents must ensure and provide proof student has:
- Received BOTH: Tdap vaccination booster AND a Meningococcal vaccination on or after 10th birthday.
9th grade students: parents must provide proof student has:
- Dental screening by a dental professional within the last 12 months
12th grade students: parents must ensure student has:
- Received 2 doses of Meningococcal vaccine; or 1 dose if first dose was received at 16 years of age or older.
Parents with students in these specific school grades are encouraged to schedule appointment(s) with the appropriate health provider(s) yet this spring. Please have completed and submitted to the district BEFORE CLASSES RESUME IN THE FALL.
If you have any questions, please contact your school nurse
Molly Beatty Kelsi Donnelly Rhonda Jasper
East Elementary West Elementary Jr/Sr High
319-332-0533 319-332-0589 319-332-0720