School Messenger is the mass communication tool of the District. We use this tool to quickly contact students, staff and parents about events, emergencies and relay important information.
Use your PowerSchool Parent Portal to access SchoolMessenger. The SchoolMessenger logo will be on the left-hand side margin. If you click on this icon, you will be taken to SchoolMessenger. This is the easiest method.
Create an account with SchoolMessenger directly
- Before you read through the instructions, you will need to contact Steve Noyes to generate student access codes. Once you have these codes, you will be able to follow the directions to add and manage additional phone numbers and email addresses.
- SchoolMessenger requires a valid email address to create an account.
Types of Phone Calls:
1. Emergency: This type of call occurs during school hours.
2. Non School-Hours Emergency: This type of call occurs during non-school hours.
3. General: This type of call occurs during non-school hours and is informational, not emergency-related.
4. Attendance Calls: This type of call occurs during the day and only calls students who are unexcused and unaccounted.
East calls go out at 9:10 am
West calls go out at 9:10 am
JSH calls go out at 10:30 am and 2:30 pm.
5. Survey Calls, this call will ask for a response from the person answering the phone. These calls are only go in the evenings.