Board Goal Statement: The Independence Community School District’s Board of Education will promote efforts to increase student achievement by supporting district initiatives and will strive to provide opportunities, resources, and a highly qualified staff to all students. The Board will work to enhance a climate of positive communication while managing the schools in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Obtaining and Sustaining Academic
- Responsibly Manage Fiscal Resources
- Strengthen Communications
- Maintain a Long Term Facility Plan
- Create an Exemplary Activities