Welcome to the start of the 2016-2017 Academic school year.
Registration will open August 1, 2016 and close August 15, 2016.
All parents need to have a PowerSchool Parent Portal account to register. Please contact Steve Noyes, email@example.com for account information.
Instruction highlights to get started:
- Log into Parent Portal.
- Scroll down until you see eRegistration Icon and click into the module.
- Go across the TABS in order until click the Finish Tab. You may need to re-login for multiple students.
- If you leave eRegistration to view documents or pay fees, you will need to navigate back to eRegistration.
Registration fees are expected at time of registration. You may pay the registration fees with credit or debit card. If you want to pay with check or cash, please send check for the amount or come to East, West, JSH or Admin building for cash. Please do not pay registration fees if you plan to apply for free or reduced fees.
There is also an option to apply for Free/Reduced fees as part of the registration process. You will need to go to ApplyforLunch to apply for free or reduced fees. You always have the option to come to any district building to pay fees with check or cash.
Important Registration Notes:
- St. John students who come to Independence part-time will still need to register.
- PK4 students will not register using the online program. Please contact your PK4 program with questions.
- If you have any questions about registration, please call your child’s building.
- East Office Number: (319) 334-7425
- West Office Number: (319) 334-7430
- JSH Office Number: (319) 334-7405
Online Lunch Program Information
Free and Reduced Application
You must apply each year for free and reduced status. Last year’s application will not carry forward to 2016-2107 school year.
If you have a CASE NUMBER, please drop the last digit and enter your code in the application.
Please use this link for the application.
Applying money to your meal account
Thank you for your interest in the new program, we are really excited about it and it’s so easy to use with multiple functions like: