Requirements: Players are required to furnish their own gloves and shoes. All other equipment is provided. Players will rent jersey and pants. All players must have a physical and good conduct slip signed and on file in the office, and must be covered by insurance. Daily practices are required to participate in the games.
Earning a Letter: To receive a varsity letter in softball, a girl 8-12 must meet:
- Must play in 30% of 50 game varsity schedule; or a pitcher who wins at least 8 varsity games.
- A starter or potential starter who goes down for season because of injury.
- Any senior who has been with the program 4 years.
- Any player seeing action in state tourney games
- A manager who performs her duties for 80% of varsity schedule.